Saturday, June 3, 2017

JAX.

When we were on vacation in February,we stayed at an all inclusive resort on Isla Mujeres. The food was blah and we were getting so sick of it. We ended up wandering into town one day, in search of real food. American food, if we could find it. Right on the corner was this restaurant, Jax, and we ended up eating there twice in our five day stay. Hamburgers, French fries, and loaded nachos. It was all so good!

I played along with CSI #231 for this page. The colors were blue, turquoise, yellow, white and red. The evidence was hearts, stars, puffy stickers, and stripes. The testimony was using the inspiration words in my journaling (super, awesome).

supplies
patterned papers, stamps, die cuts, stickers: Elle's Studio
alpha stickers: Simple Stories
washi: Fancy Pants

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Fun page. I really like the bold print patterned paper you chose. The different sayings work well for a vacation layout. I also like how you've kept the layout fairly simple so that the eye automatically goes to the photo. Thank you for playing along with us at CSI. ☺

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. I love it.

Unknown said...

Great take on this month’s case file! Loving your paper choices! Super cute photo, too :)

Thanks for playing along with CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! Hope to see you back to help solve the next case!

Carrie Williams, DT
dearzae.com

Gingersnaps and Butterflies said...

A very bold and beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along on CSI!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet photo! Your papers are bold and fun and I love the embellishments you chose for the theme. Great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for playing.

Nicole Doiron said...

Your layout is fabulous! Love how you solved this case! Thank you so much for playing detective with us at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!