Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mother's day.

Today's layout was inspired by sketch 281 at Sketches in Thyme + the color challenge at Scrap the Boys. I know it's June and Father's day is this month, but I'm scrapping this photo of my cousin and her two boys on Mother's day last month. I think the bold red and yellow help downplay the floral background since this is a boy page.

I used a lot of the Live Laugh Love collection from Elle's Studio, as well as some journal cards and die cut embellishments from their monthly kits. I love Elle's Studio because all of their products use the same colors and can mix so well together.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

Super Cute! I love the way you used the sketch!

blbabe1234 said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

I love your take on our color challenge !! that paper is so beautiful !! Yery pretty page !! Thanks for joining us at STB.

Rachel Dutko said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining our challenge at STB

Eli said...

Love this layout: it's sweet and fresh. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Angela said...

Fun layout. Love the stars and hearts with the floral background. Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout. I am so glad you were inspired to play along with Scrap the Boys.