Friday, June 2, 2017

Pike Place.

My brother and his girlfriend are currently on an Alaskan cruise. They left from Seattle and did some exploring in Seattle before the cruise. This photo is from them at Pike Place Market one day.

I used Sketch N Scrap #130 and Paper Issues product spotlight this month, which is Echo Park. This is the Summer Dreams collection that I love!

I added some bits of Elle's Studio from my stash but otherwise stuck with the Summer Dreams collection. Thanks for looking!

patterned papers, stickers: Echo Park (Summer Dreams)
washi, ink: Studio Calico
die cuts, puffy heart stickers, stamps: Elle's Studio
travel stickers: Simple Stories (You are Here)

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Wow, this is amazing Ashley! I love your mix of patterns and amazing embellishment clusters! Good thing I am going to the scrapbook convention in 2 weeks, I have got to have this collection! Thanks for enabling me and playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the mix of papers and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Unknown said...

This is great! Love the patterned papers you chose and all the details you added! I love Echo Park paper too! One of my all time favorites! Thanks for sharing your cute page with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen said...

Beautiful and fun layout! I just love the mix of papers and the embellishments! Perfect combination with the photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I love the colors on this layout! And your mix of patterns and embellishments are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Great take on the sketch. Super cute layout and love the mix of colors you used too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT