Friday, June 9, 2017

this week's smiles...

I'm linking up with Annie to post for week 224. I try to link up if I'm at the computer Fridays but it doesn't always happen. This week's smile is that I was offered a really great job!

I start June 20!


5 comments:

Lisca said...

Congratultions on your new job! Big smiles all round!
Medexpress Urgent Care I see in the photo. Living in Europe where the healthcare is organized differently, I have no idea what urgent care could be. Our A&E (accident and emergency) are always attached to a major hospital for obvious reasons. Anyway, you are coming out of prison lol!
Please tell us more when you have started your new job. Annie and I are both retired nurse/midwives and there might be a few more nurses in our little blog circle... I am certainly interested in what your job entails.
Have a good week and
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Kay Hammock said...

Hi Ashley,

Congratulations on the new job! I hope it's more than you hope for.

I checked out your "About Ashley" page because I haven't visited your blog before. I too am a failed foster mom. One of my dogs had a very traumatic experience and finally found her forever home, after only several days of fostering. I'm a failure and proud of it!!!

Have a great weekend and keep on smiling.

Peace,
Kay

Annie said...

It's so lovely to see you joining in the fun with us today and I can see you have lots to smile about. Please come back again and tell us a little more about your new job.
Hugs,
Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great to meet you! So pleased about the new job. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Happy weekend, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Congratulations on the new job. That is certainly something to smile about. It should be a happier environment to work in too. I hope it goes well for you. Kate x