The colors from Amy Tangerine's Oh Happy Life collection were perfect for the color challenge at Colorful Creations. Although, this photo makes the page look rather muted. It's actually much brighter in real life.
I converted my picture to black and white before I even chose my patterned papers because there were just TOO many colors in the photo. We found this cool wall downtown that had a brightly painted mural which was very pretty, but makes for a very busy photo!
I added some bits from my Elle's Studio monthly kits and that rubber piece is vintage Studio Calico (I think). Thanks for looking!




18 comments:
Lovely take on the challenge:)! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy and Colorful Creations!
Love the happiness in your layout - thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
I love how you used that paper collection against a B&W photo..terrific page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!
How awesome combining both challenges! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)
Love your colorful paper choice, and how you combined them with a black and white pic!Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations❤
Love your design paper choice, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS.
Such a fun colourful page! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)
Lovely take on the sketch, lots of fun with great choice of papers. thanks for playing along with LGS
Love your page and the paper that you used......Thanks for playing at LGS
It's a wonderful mix of colorful papers! Your layout is nice and happy! Thank you for entering this in Colorful Creations Color Combo Challenge! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi
What a fab take on the sketch! Love the colours of those papers. I love black and white photos and yours has worked really well! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!
Excellent layout, the monochrome photo works brilliantly with the dot paper in the background too. The colour palette is wonderful. I am glad that the Let's Get Sketchy layout helped with inspiration for your creativity.
Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorful Creations!
Monique Fox
Such a colorful layout! I love it)) Thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)
Love your layout! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Great take on the sketch... Thanks for playing along with LGS!
Mandy
Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
Post a Comment