Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sky Safari.

I have today off work and some fresh photos to scrap! Using sketch inspiration from Stuck?! Sketches July1 reveal + the June challenges at Elle's Studio, I made this page. I went with the split complementary color scheme and used green/red combo on a non-Christmas page. I wouldn't have thought it was possible!


A few weeks ago, we took Austin's niece and nephew to the zoo. One of the rides was a Sky Safari ride that they really wanted to do, but I was terrified.

supplies
patterned paper, die cuts, stamps, acrylic pieces: Elle's Studio
stamps: Studio Calico (Aloha kit); Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo black); Versafine (onyx black);

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Great take on the sketch, and looks like a fun day! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

The colour combo looks great with your photos. Love the star embellies. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful photos and page! Loving the red with your photos, and that green paper in the background is awesome! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra said...

FAbulous layout, it looks great on all that green (I hate working with green - you nailed it). Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!