I used Sketch N Scrap #133 for this page. Since I don't really do paint or mixed media, which is what it looks like behind the photo, I used some die cut layers. Sometimes using collection kits are really great because they make putting pages together a breeze!
Saturday, July 15, 2017
true love.
I got to play with the Echo Park Wedded Bliss line this morning. One of my friends from college recently got engaged and this is one of her engagement photos. I actually turned in sepia because I thought it would look better with this paper collection.
I used Sketch N Scrap #133 for this page. Since I don't really do paint or mixed media, which is what it looks like behind the photo, I used some die cut layers. Sometimes using collection kits are really great because they make putting pages together a breeze!
I used Sketch N Scrap #133 for this page. Since I don't really do paint or mixed media, which is what it looks like behind the photo, I used some die cut layers. Sometimes using collection kits are really great because they make putting pages together a breeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Amazing job with the sketch Ashley! I love that background paper, looks awesome with your photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
This is stunning and I agree that turning the photo to sepia was an excellent idea. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
This is so pretty! I love the little ring in the bottom right corner!! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Sketch N Scrap.
Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Sketch N Scrap, DT Member
Wedded Bliss is the perfect for this layout.
Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Great take on the sketch! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama
This is beautiful! Love the touches of pink with the black and gold! Sp pretty! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!
This layout is gorgeous! The photo is perfect in the sepia tone! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
Post a Comment