Thursday, August 17, 2017

hello 33.

I made this page based on the August 1sketch at Stuck?! Sketches. I realize now that I got a little excited and took the photo of my page before I added on the '33,' which completes my title and my page. But I was feeling too lazy to take a new photo tonight. So just pretend there's a pink sparkly '33' down at the bottom of the page in that embellishment cluster :)

This is a page about my birthday last month. I took a photo of my flowers from my boyfriend and one of the free cheesecake dessert I got at dinner. Because I'm a nurse and work weird schedules and my family is broken up across two states, and my boyfriend works night shift, we celebrate a little bit over many days. Which works out pretty well for me :)

Thanks for looking!

patterned paper: Elle's Studio (stripe); Pink Paislee Summer Lights (polka dot)
washi: Pink Paislee (Summer Lights)
die cuts, acrylic pieces: Elle's Studio
wood: Color Cast Designs
cork: Freckled Fawn

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Great page Ashley, love the use of the bold background pattern! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Ashley S said...

Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches. Ashley Smith