Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Paper Wings Productions: Need a Little Pick Me Up?

Design team reveal at Paper Wings Productions! Here's a little more about the card I made.

I've had this window die for a while and I've never used it, so I came up with the idea of a window looking in at a coffee shop. I used the stamp set from Paper Wings Productions called Play With Your Coffee.


I masked off the portion of the stamp that I didn't want to use. I do this by grabbing some washi tape from my stash and covering up the bits of the stamp I don't want inked. Once the parts are covered, I ink my stamp, and then I remove the washi tape before I stamp my image.

You can see only the two middle coffee cups from the stamp are inside my window.
 For the sentiment, I used a black detail embossing powder.



Here's one last look at my card:


I'm excited to be working with Carrie at PWP again! This will be fun :) 

Thank you!

supplies 
stamp: Paper Wings Productions (Play with Your Coffee)
die: Mama Elephant (Window Watching; Landscape Trio)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Copper Peddler EP264; Black Detail EP171)

0 comments: