My page is based off the August Elle's Studio sketch you can see HERE. Mostly everything I used is from their August monthly kit/release. I added some puffy stickers from July's release and a few things from the Live Laugh Love collection. Thanks for looking!
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
real life.
My brother is returning to college this year at age 29! We're super proud of him and hope he finishes this time! :)
My page is based off the August Elle's Studio sketch you can see HERE. Mostly everything I used is from their August monthly kit/release. I added some puffy stickers from July's release and a few things from the Live Laugh Love collection. Thanks for looking!
My page is based off the August Elle's Studio sketch you can see HERE. Mostly everything I used is from their August monthly kit/release. I added some puffy stickers from July's release and a few things from the Live Laugh Love collection. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment