Friday, August 4, 2017

weekend.

I used up the rest of my Crate Paper Oasis collection on this page. I hope you can see the inspiration from Sketches in Thyme #287 in my page.



I rotated the sketch and since I only had one photo, I condensed to 8.5x11 size. Also, since I was using a smaller page size, I had to lose some of the layers. My sketch looks like this:


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Very pretty. Love that you rotated it. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Sharon said...

Very nice layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

LisaM said...

Love how you rotated the sketch. Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Chris C said...

Ahhhh....looks so relaxing! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Angela said...

Great take on the sketch. Your page looks so relaxing and inviting. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!