Here is an easy way to make a big impact with a small stamp. I love the Fall Mix it Up stamp set. The font is so cute and the little images are precious.
To make great use of the little leaf stamp, I stamped it multiple times on my background and heat embossed it with white fine detail embossing powder. Then I water colored over the heat embossed images and they resist the watercolors. You could do this with any image or sentiment.
My sentiment for this card came from this same stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I added some twine and a wood veneer to complete the fall look. What do you think?
supplies
stamp: Paper Wings Productions (Fall Mix It Up)
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Scattered Straw; Spiced Marmalade); Versafine (Onyx Black)
embossing powder: Simon Says Stamp (white fine detail)
wood: Studio Calico
twine: Maya Road
die: Sugar Pea Designs (Stitched Flags)








1 comments:
Cool card Ashley. I love the background you made and the embossing effect. Tfs
Post a Comment