Friday, September 1, 2017

Paper Wings Productions September blog hop: We Remember Moments.


WELCOME to the Paper Wing Productions Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway! If you've arrived here from Dana's blog, then you're in the right place. If you’re just stopping by for a visit, please CLICK HERE  to start from the beginning.
We have started our monthly blog hops back up with a new team. We hope you will check out all of awesome projects that we have created for you. Go grab your favorite snack, get comfortable and enjoy the hop.
The main prize is a $25.00 gift certificate to the Paper Wings Productions online store.
For a chance to win all you need to do is:
  • be a follower of the Paper Wings Productions blog
  • visit each of the participating designer's blogs and leave a comment
  • come back and leave us a comment on the PWP blog telling us you completed the hop.
To increase your chances of winning: like our Facebook page and/or invite your friends to the hop. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each of your additional entries. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 on the Paper Wings Productions blog.

Today I'm sharing a "getting to know you" layout I made. This photo is from our vacation earlier this year in Isla Mujeres. One thing you can learn pretty quickly about me is that I pretty much live for travel and vacation time. Specifically sand and water and sun.

I chose the Crowns clear stamp set and the Kind Words cling stamp set for this page. I created two embellishment clusters on the page, but before I adhered the clusters to my background, I heat embossed some of the crown images in the areas the clusters would be. I used pink, orange, and turquoise because they coordinated so well with this collection from Echo Park.

My sentiment or title for the layout is from the Kind Words stamp set. I heat embossed it with fine detail white embossing powder.

This is such a fun stamp set and there were actually a couple of different stamps I debated on using for this page. I also wanted to use that border stamp, but was afraid my page was getting busy enough, so I will save that one for another time ;)

Make sure to head on over to Leslie's blog next!!
***Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way***
me :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US TODAY!
&
Let Your Creativity Take Flight!

12 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cool page Ashley! I love the embossed crowns!

carrie said...

Love the colored embossing powder! Fun project!

LeslieT said...

What a fun layout! Love all the elements and texture!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

cool elements in your page Ashley. The sentiments are a perfect addition to it too. TFS and for getting to know you through your page.

McStamper said...

What a fabulous page. Love your use of embossing.

Sherry Butcher said...

Love the scrapbook page, some good ideas here. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty page! Love the layering and colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a gorgeous layout!!! Love it!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Follow Paper Wings Productions blog by email.

Arianna Barbara said...


I visited each of the participating designer's blogs.

Arianna Barbara said...

I liked Paper Wings Productions' Facebook page (Arianna Barbara).

Jean said...

Such fun layers! Love this!