I dug through my stash and decided to use up some more of the Simple Stories Love & Adore collection. I only have a few full size papers left, but a lot of the embellishments. I was able to use up quite a bit of scraps and embellishments on this page. Thanks for looking!
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
sweet love.
I found this month's pet challenge at A Cherry on Top to be super easy because I often scrapbook about my dogs. The challenge is to NOT use pet products on a layout about your pet. I combined this challenge with Stuck?! Sketches Sept 1 layout challenge.
I dug through my stash and decided to use up some more of the Simple Stories Love & Adore collection. I only have a few full size papers left, but a lot of the embellishments. I was able to use up quite a bit of scraps and embellishments on this page. Thanks for looking!
I dug through my stash and decided to use up some more of the Simple Stories Love & Adore collection. I only have a few full size papers left, but a lot of the embellishments. I was able to use up quite a bit of scraps and embellishments on this page. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Great page love the bold background! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Wow that background paper is so vibrant. Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Post a Comment