This page was inspired from the sketch at
Scrap the Girls this month. I tried to dig into my stash on this one and use some older stuff. I grabbed an Elle's Studio kit from last autumn, some old cork and wood veneer pieces from Studio Calico and a few die cuts from Jillibean Soup.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
journal cards: Elle's Studio (Oct 2016 monthly kit)
puffy stickers, journal tag: Elle's Studio
cork, wood veneer, mist: Studio Calico
washi: Freckled Fawn
arrow, feather die cuts:Jillibean Soup (Healthy Hello Soup)
6 comments:
Cute take on the sketch.....I love using up stuff from my stash. Thanks for playing along at STG!
Lovely page, I like the journalling too! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls
That's a great layout, thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!
It's great to be able to use old stuff, this looks fantastic, and really good on the Kraft background. Thanks for joining us at STG.
I love a good stash busting layout, and your take on my sketch is great! Those little puffy stickers are the cutest! Thanks for joining us at StG. :)
It's a great take on the sketch, I love how clean it is!!Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!
Post a Comment