I made this page using the October 1 Stuck?! Sketches.
I used monthly kits from Elle's Studio (March, April, and September 2017) + some of the new Family Fun collection. Thanks for looking!
supplies
die cuts, stamps, journal cards: Elle's Studio
stamps: Studio Calico; Kelly Purkey (Out in the Sunshine); Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer);
ink: Studio Calico (clean slate); Color Box (Mix'd Media Inx indigo)
mist: Studio Calico Mistery Huey (shine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Great idea to do this as a monochromatic layout. Great take in the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.
Great take on the sketch, love the white space and the monochrome colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!
This is so pretty, love that you kept your colour palette to a single colour! It looks awesome! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Love your clean and simple style! thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
I love the monochromatic look of this page. Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
I love the clean look of the layout, it's so refreshing! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.
Post a Comment