Tuesday, October 24, 2017

time together.

Playing along with the October 15 sketch at Let's Get Sketchy this morning. I flipped the sketch on its side and used two Snap Chat photos I had from a weekend out last month.

I have a little bit of this summer's Live Laugh Love collection from Elle's Studio that I'm trying to get through, but that has been one of my favorite Elle's Studio collection kits.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Marci said...

Love that BG paper! Cute page!--thanks for joining us at LGS!

Michelle VO said...

This is lovely - and I love how you have interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Peggy Lin said...

So pretty , thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

Dotstolines said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy :)!

Mandy said...

Great take on the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with LGS.
Mandy

michelle said...

Beautiful, I like the text pattern paper! Thanks for joining in with LGS

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Love your background paper! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Nadia Saraswat said...

So lovely )))) Thanks for joining us at LGS:)

Astrid Zwaan said...

Amazing background!! Thanks for joining us at LGS....

Ginny Jones said...

Love your take of the sketch and your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at LGS!