Sunday, October 8, 2017

you are my home.

Last night I worked with the October 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. I've been itching to use the Home Sweet Home kit I recently received from Kelly Purkey. I printed one of our engagement photos to use with the 'home' theme.


Do you remember these resist chipboard hearts from Pink Paislee? How old are these babies?! It was fun to get those out of my stash and mix those ancient things in with some new stuff.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
acrylic, vellum, stamp, patterned paper: Elle's Studio
journal card, stamp set: Kelly Purkey (Sept 2017 kit Home Sweet Home)
chipboard resist hearts: Pink Paislee 
mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (Gold)
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink (Chipped Sapphire; Victorian Velvet); Color Box Mix'd Media Inx (Indigo)

11 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Marci said...

so adorable...I love everything with hearts! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Dotstolines said...

Beautiful layout and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

michelle said...

Very sweet, love the sequins. Thanks for joining LGS

Mandy said...

Great take on the sketch :-) Thanks for playing with us at LGS!
Mandy

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch and your photo is lovely. Thanks for joining in with us over at Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenshevia said...

Beautiful take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

Peggy Lin said...

Lovely !! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

Ginny Jones said...

sweet layout, love the stars and sequins! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!!