Hello on this rainy day! I haven't done an 8.5x11 size in a while so I thought for a Halloween photo of my little cousins, I would give it a shot. The 8.5x11 size American Crafts page protectors I use are no longer made so I haven't been making this size as much lately, although it's my first love :)
I used the color challenge from Scrap the Boys this month (even though there is one girl in this picture!) + Heather's sketch from the Memory Lane scrapbook store Facebook group. Since the sketch was 12x12 size, my page looks a little different from Heather's sketch. Here's my page:
Thanks for stopping by!
supplies
die cuts, journal card, stickers, 6x6 paper pad: Elle's Studio (Family Fun; Tis the Season; July & Oct 2017 monthly kits)
patterned paper: Simple Stories (Say Cheese III)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Gorgeous Halloween layout. Great take on the mood board. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
Cool Halloween page, Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!
Just gorgeous !! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB !! xoxo Heike
This is so cool! Thanks for joining us over on STB xx
Beautiful alterations to the mood board. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!
What an awesome page! Halloween was perfect for the colour scheme! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Boys.
Post a Comment