November is half over and I'm just now having time to scrapbook! What is happening?!
These pictures were taken last month when my brother and his girlfriend went apple picking. I didn't even know that was a thing.
I used the Scrappy Friends challenge for this page. Rochelle's word inspiration was fun and autumn themed. I was inspired by the colors and the word "apple," obviously :)
My background paper is from the Welcome Home collection from Carta Bella. Then I used some papers from the 6x6 Family Fun collection from Elle's Studio. I added some die cuts from September and October monthly kits from Elle's Studio and inked my wood pieces with VersaMark and then heat embossed them to match the page.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: Carta Bella (Welcome Home); Elle's Studio (Family Fun)
stickers, die cuts, wood pieces: Elle's Studio
stamp: Studio Calico
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
washi: Freckled Fawn
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Mojito EP440)
die: Sugar Pea Designs (Stitched Flags)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great floral background, perfect for your photos. Very nice job with both Scrappy Friends Challenges. Thank you so much for playing along.
Post a Comment