I had a chance to play with some more Christmas goodies. Honestly, this is a mix of many holiday items that are mostly older lines.
My cousin posted this photo of her son with Santa a few weeks ago and I just love their faces. I used the Let's Get Sketchy Dec 1 sketch for this one. Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned papers: Shimelle (Christmas Magic); Bella Blvd; Elle's Studio
journal cards, acrylic pieces, die cuts: Elle's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Gorgeous Christmas layout! Love it, and that background paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)
This is soooooooooooooo cute! thanks for joining us at LGS!
Love your page and take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.
Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Wow! This is sooo beautiful! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!
Lovely Christmas Layout, thank you for joining LGS.
What a wonderful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
Post a Comment