Wednesday, December 13, 2017

joyful.

We had a mini photo shoot at the end of November for our Christmas cards this year. Normally I just use a fun photo of us with the dogs, so I'm not sure why I wanted to spend all the extra money on professional photos this year, but we got a few good ones.



I'm using the tic tac toe challenge at Lasting Memories + the sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap's Merry & Bright Crop. That 12x12 background patterned paper is vintage 2015 Elle's Studio!

Thanks for looking :)

supplies
patterned paper: Elle's Studio (Joyful)
washi strips, die cuts: Elle's Studio
paper tape (gold hearts): Little B

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Aw, this is really sweet! Cute pictures!

Sandy Ross said...

Great papers and I love how you layered up behind your photos. The photos are well worth the money! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!