I'm playing along with Sketches in Thyme sketch 307 tonight. I changed to one larger photo instead of the two smaller ones. This photo was taken last spring at a local brewery we visited for the first time on my mom's birthday.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned papaer: Pink Paislee (Summer Lights); My Mind's Eye (Palm Beach); Elle's Studio (Family Fun)
puffy stickers, die cuts: Elle's Studio
die cut flowers: Cheeky Studio (wild flower set 2)
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Studio Calico (clean slate);
stamps: Elle's Studio; Kellie Winnell (beer)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Very nice layout. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
What a pretty layout. Love the epoxy heart stickers. Thank you for joining us over at Sketches in Thyme.
I really like that striped paper and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Love your mix of papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!
Great mix of papers!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme
Post a Comment