Thursday, January 11, 2018

feeling so very blessed.

I'm playing along with the January Golden Globe challenge at Scrap our Stash. We had to use a winter theme +  snow or white sequins. I'm also joining the glitter challenge at The Paper Girls challenge blog this month.

I chose this woodgrain paper because our photos were taken in a covered wooden bridge + it has snow flakes on itn for the snow part of Scrap our Stash's challenge. For the glitter challenge, I added the gold glitter trees from Color Cast Designs and gold ink splatters.

Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned papers: Fancy Pants (Wish Season); Doodlebug Design
journal card, die cut labels: Elle's Studio
gold puffy stickers: twine + ink
trees: Color Cast Designs
mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold) 
washi: Little B

5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a lovely page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Happy Scrapping!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout, great take on the challenge! Thanks cor joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Michelle Henderson said...

What a lovely page - great paper combinations and such cute trees!Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Angela said...

Very pretty! Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!