Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Skipping Stones Designs | Just a Note to say Thanks

Hi! I have a card today using the Heart Song stamp set at Skipping Stones Designs. This is a fun set with several sentiments that makes this a super versatile set. Love that!

I used some fun embossing powder for my butterfly and fussy cut it. Then I used the music stamp and a fine white detail embossing powder on the base of my card. I wanted to ground my sentiment but not have the music be the focal point of the card. Next, I used a light pink distress ink over the top of my white embossing powder for a little added detail. This ink resists the embossing powder and helps the white stand out. Again, not taking away from my sentiment or my butterfly.

Do you like it?


supplies
embossing powder: Simon Says Stamp!(fine detail white); Sparkle N Sprinkle (Bahama Mama EP439)
ink: Versafine (onyx black); Tim Holtz distress ink (spun sugar)

0 comments: