Since we've got our trip to Mexico coming up next month, I thought this was a great time to finish up my pictures from our 2017 trip to Mexico. I've made several pages about our trip, but I like to make a pocket style page with some of the 'random' photos from our trip that don't warrant a whole spread them selves.
This page actually took me forever to finish. Each little pocket is like its own layout and requires finding the right stamp and embellishments.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
project life cards: Kelly Purkey
stickers: Crate Paper (Oasis)
chipboard stickers: My Mind's Eye (Palm Beach)
wood veneer: Fancy Pants
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (Peacock EP301; Black Magic EP255; black detail EP171; Cappuccino Star EP434)
stamps: Kelly Purkey (Endless Summer; Cruise with Me; Spring Break; Go See Do; Beach Day;) Kellie Winnell (Looks like Summer; Beer;); Studio Calico (Fun in the Sun);
ink: Versafine (onyx black)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment