Tuesday, February 20, 2018

explore 30.

A few weekends ago we drove to Ohio to spend the weekend with my brother for his birthday. He turned the big 3-0!

I pulled out my Pink Paislee Pick Me Up collection and I used a cut file from Paper Issues. Stuck?! Sketches as two sketches for their February 15 reveal - both of which were fabulous. I chose this one to base my page:


Who remembers Hambly?? Because this transparency at the bottom of my page is from my stash of Hambly. 

I was also inspired by the Scrap the Boys challenge this month - they have a moodboard challenge.
 Here's my page:


Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Pink Paislee (Pick me Up)
alphabet stickers: Simple Stories
cut file: Paper Issues Greatest Adventure
mist: Shimmerz Vibez (Snow Way Man)
washi: Pink Paislee (Summer Lights)
transparency: Hambly Screen Prints 

11 comments:

Taru Jehkonen said...

Great page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What a wonderful page my dear!! I love all the stars you used!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys!! xoxo Heike

Unknown said...

Nice idea with the Stars!

Thank you for joining us.

Greetings from Germany,
Birgit

sue said...

I loved Hambly!! I still have a few bits in my stash! Lovely layout!! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

Sandra said...

Oh I love the stars, just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at STB.

Laura Creates said...

Great page Ashley, fun cut file too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Unknown said...

amazing layout ! i love all the star ! Thank for joining us at Scrap the boys :)

Rachel said...

Fun photo and fun layout! Great take on our sketch. Thank you for joining us this month at STB.

Anne said...

Love the star frame. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

seemownay said...

Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Loving all those stars! Thanks so much for joining us for February at STB!