Wednesday, February 28, 2018

[Paper Wings Productions] She took a leap...


Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Fairies stamp set. This little fairy is adorable and could be colored so many ways! I heat embossed her with gold and then used mostly pink Copics to color her. Then I fussy cut her and adhered her to my card base with foam adhesive.


My card base was made using the packaging technique and misting. I added some flicks of gold and pink shimmer mist too.


My sentiment was from the Brave Girls stamp set. I heat embossed it with the same fine gold detail embossing powder that I used my on fairy girl. Fairies seem like they need gold in their life - am I right?

supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Fairies; Brave Girls)
embossing powder: Simon Says Stamp! (ultra fine gold)
Copics: BV20 (hair); E00 (skin); R20, RV13, RV10, R22 (dress)
mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold, pink, Primrose)

0 comments: