Sunday, April 15, 2018

Caribbean Bliss / Lasting Memories guest designer.

Hi guys! I'm guest designing with Lasting Memories this month and today is our next challenge - use 4 patterned papers!



I used all the goodness from Bella Blvd's Island Paradise collection. I bought this collection to document our trip to Mexico in February and it's making miss the beach.

So I was able to use five different patterned papers on this page - one is from a border strip sheet so it doesn't really count ;) 

1) pink background paper
2) clouds from a cut file
3) and 4) photo mats
5) border strip

I didn't love this pink background paper so I smeared some Faber-Castell gel medium on it and added a bunch of Shimmerz colors. Then I just added some stickers from that collection and I'll add my journaling last.

Let's see what you can do!

supplies
patterned papers: Bella Blvd (Island Escape)
mist: Shimmerz Coloringz (Keep Palm; Pink Stilettos); Shimmerz Vibez (Snow Way Man)

0 comments: