Last time I had my hair done, my hairstylist asked if she could take a picture of it. Later I saw it on her Instagram account. I kinda feel like a star ;)
I apologize that this is crooked - I had a hard time editing it to make it straight.
I played along with this month's Challenge YOUrself, which was a sketch challenge.
Everything is from the Pick me Up Collection by Pink Paislee + the cut file is free at Paper Issues!
Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi Ashley! I absolutely love your photo and I love that you kinda felt like a star when you saw it! So cool! Your layout is wonderful and beautifully scrapped. Your take on this month's sketch is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!
Wonderful to feel like a a star! Beautiful layout and take on the sketch! Love the color you choosen. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa
Such a pretty layout and wonderful theme. I love your take on our sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge Yourself.
How wonderful to be featured! Love the colors and diecuts in your beautiful layout! Great take on the challenge too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Que rico es sentirse una estrella... lindo layouts, buena foto. Gracias por participar con nostras en Challenger YOUrself.
Un beso.
Cecilia.-
Post a Comment