Thursday, May 3, 2018

always keep a little beach day in your heart {Growing in Unity}

Hi Unity friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout using the January 2018 SMAK kit, The Ocean is Calling. If you know me at all, you know I live for beach vacation. I feel so at peace at the ocean. This stamp kit is my love language!


The image of the waves was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with a blue embossing powder.

My sentiment was heat embossed with a fine detail black embossing powder. This may be one of my favorite sentiments ever.

Thanks so much for looking!

Leave a comment for a chance to win 25 random stamps provided by Unity Stamp Company!


supplies
stamp: Unity Stamp Co (Jan 2018 SMAK kit)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (cerulean EP421; black detail EP171)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Magical Adventure)
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Pink Paislee (Pick Me Up)
puffy heart stickers: Elle's Studio

14 comments:

foleysfriend said...

This is lovely. Great choice at the ombre background. Loving your use of heat embossing on your scrapbook page.

Denise Bryant said...

Nice photo on your pretty page! Love the sentiment!

Glennis F said...

A beautiful l/o. I live by a beach, so I know what you mean!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is lovely! Great coloring and that stamp & sentiment are perfect.

Sandra said...

wow, this is a beautiful page! And I agree, the sentiment is perfect!!

Marcy said...

Like how simple your pages are.

Rachel Duong said...

Oh this page is so serene and beautiful. I love the colors with the embossed black and the sentiment is a must have. Thanks for sharing!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Stunning! I love to see stamps on layouts. Very cool. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ashley H said...

Oh I’m so jealous. That’s my end goal!

Ashley H said...

Thanks Kim!

Sue D said...

Wonderful layout of your beach trip.

sharon g said...

Oh, I like the embossing. It adds so much interest. Very cool.

Gretchen said...

Digging that waves stamp. I love how it can be waves and yet so easily be a grungy line stamp for backgrounds. :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a nice CAS page !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]