Hi friends! I'm sharing a layout I made using a free cut file from Paper Issues and their Take 5 May challenge. I'm using more than five items - orange, pink, flowers, patterned papers, stripes, and cardstock.
I dug into my stash for this one - airplane paper clips from Amy Tan, My Mind's Eye Palm Beach papers and stickers from Crate Paper Oasis.
When we went to Mexico in February, my aunt and uncle ended up booking a vacation the same exact week and we shared three of four flights together! This was not planned! It was such a coincidence that our flight attendant ended up buying drinks for all of us :)
supplies
mist: Shimmerz Coloringz (Keep Palm)
flair: The Crafty Pocket
patterned paper, stickers: My Mind's Eye (Palm Beach)
die cuts: Crate Paper (Oasis)
cut files: Paper Issues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment