Welcome to the Paper Wing Productions Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway! If you've arrived here from the PWP blog, then you're in the right place.
Are you ready for our May Blog Hop? The theme for this month is Thank You. We hope you will hop through and find inspiration for your own projects. If you complete the hop, you will be eligible to win an awesome prize!
The prize is a $25.00 gift certificate to the Paper Wings Productions online store. For a chance to win all you need to do is:
- Become a follower of the Paper Wings Productions blog.
- Visit each of the participating designer's blogs and leave a comment.
- Leave a comment on the Paper Wings Productions blog telling us you completed the hop.
To increase your chances of winning: like our Facebook page and/or invite your friends to the hop. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each of your additional entries. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 on the Paper Wings Productions blog.
I used the Happy Day stamp set to make my embellishments in the corner and I colored them with Copic markers. My sentiment is from the Southern Sayings stamp set.
I used the Happy Day stamp set to make my embellishments in the corner and I colored them with Copic markers. My sentiment is from the Southern Sayings stamp set.
Make sure to head on over to Larissa's blog next!
***Here is the complete hop lineup just in case you get lost along the way***
Ashley
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US TODAY!
&
Let Your Creativity Take Flight!
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Happy Day; Southern Sayings)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (black detail EP171)
Copic markers: BV20; BV23; RV13; RV14
twine: May Arts
supplies
stamps: Paper Wings Productions (Happy Day; Southern Sayings)
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (black detail EP171)
Copic markers: BV20; BV23; RV13; RV14
twine: May Arts






8 comments:
Pretty card!
Very cute with the stamped embellishments in the corner.
Very nice card - I love the design
That’s a sweet card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
So unique and beautiful!!!
Very sweet card. Tfs
Pretty card!
Pretty card! I love the stamped corner embellishments!
Post a Comment