I'm playing along with the June 1 sketch at Let's Get Sketchy - but I rotated it so that my page elements are vertical instead of horizontal.
Here's my page:
My friend got married last October and her photographer posted some amazing pictures on Facebook so I stole one to scrapbook :)
supplies
cardstock: Bazzill (Berry Blush)
mist: Studio Calico Mr Huey's (Hey Diddle Diddle)
patterned paper, die cuts, stickers: Echo Park (Wedding Bliss)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
CUTE!! Love this page! Great job rotating our sketch too! Thanks for playing at LGS!
Oh this is beautiful, love how you rotated the sketch and all of the hearts!--Beautiful photo! Thanks for joining in at LGS!
Love all the hearts and layers!Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️
Love those hearts! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Beautiful page and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.
Very nice ☆
The way of arranging sketches is also helpful.
Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Beuatiful layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!
Love the heart border, beautiful take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!
Such a beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Be still my beating heart - this layout is divine. I absolutely adore what you have done with the sketch. Thanks so very much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Debxx
Post a Comment