Hi everyone! This is my first challenge as a member of the Scrap Our Stash design team and I'm so excited! Here is our first challenge:
I was first inspired by the collage of photos and I wanted to do a play on the 'days of summer' somehow on my page. My summer this year has been mostly wedding planning. Originally I used Google to determine how many days we'll have spent planning by August 11 (146), but then decided to be more general and use Summer of Wedding Planning.
So I printed a ton of photos in small sizes so I could make a collage of the things we've been working on. I ended up not using as many of the photos as I had planned.
The twist on this challenge is to include a sun and I had this cut file that I backed with patterned paper and then fussy cut.
Thanks for stopping by! You have until July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries at Scrap Our Stash for a chance to win this month's prize.
supplies
patterned paper: Prima (Amelia Rose); Simple Stories (Always & Forever)
cardstock: Bazzill
cut file: Paper Issues Sunny Day
stickers: Prima (Amelia Rose);
washi: Heidi Swapp (Magnolia Lane)
alphabet stickers: American Crafts; Heidi Swapp;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment