Tonight I played along with the August 1 sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. I love sketches with multiple photos and this one was perfect for our honeymoon trip to Chicago. We stopped by the Lincoln Park Zoo briefly and I wanted to scrap those photos.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned papers, die cuts, stickers: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (More Than Words)
cut file: Paper Issues (Sweet Summertime)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Whoo! What a fun layout! Thanks so much for playing along this month at LGS!
I grew up outside of Chicago (long ago!)! Nicely done! thanks for joining us at LET'S GET SKETCHY!
Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
What gorgeous background paper. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx
Happy layout! Love the background paper! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️
Such a wonderful layout! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!
A wonderful work ☆Thank you so much for joining us at LGS!!
Congrats on your wedding. Hope the honeymoon was a success.... nice to be already scrapping photos of it I am sure. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.
Beautiful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!
Post a Comment