I'm guest designing at Die Cuttin' Divas today! This week's theme is FOOD.
I chose to make a shaker cupcake using a cut file from Paige Evans. I use my Fuse tool and cut up page protectors to form my shakers.
I have tons of wedding themed goodies, as well as just pinks and greys and blacks, pulled from my stash and stored in a large tote for now. I figure I'll be scrapping lots of wedding stuff for the next few months :)
This is making me crave cupcakes. How about you?
supplies
patterned paper: American Crafts (black); Me & My Big Ideas (pink heart); Simple Stories Forever & Always (grey)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Cotton Candy Land; Pick Your Plum)
cut file: Paige Evans
chipboard stickers: Crate Paper (Heart Day); My Mind's Eye (Bliss)
washi: Heidi Swapp
stickers: My Mind's Eye (Bliss)
mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (gold)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That turned out so cute, and yes, I'll have a cupcake, please!
I also bought that Fuse thing, but never seem to pull it out. I love that you put a shaker element on a scrapbook page! Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer for us at DCD!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Beautiful job! I love the sequins you used on the cupcake. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
Leslie
What a beautiful layout it!! Everything complements each other so well:) Thank you for being a Guest Divas over at Die Cuttin' Divas.
Post a Comment