Monday, October 8, 2018

LOVE.


I know I can't name every wedding layout "love," but I'm having a hard time coming up with anything more creative!
So a while back I asked Cassie about Paper Issues getting some wedding cut files for me to scrap some wedding pics. Today I got an email from her saying they were in the PI shop. Seriously... MADE MY DAY. I immediately purchased, cut, and got to work.

My Silhouette didn't do so great at cutting out the little heart "light" in the middle of the bulb so I had to just snip them off.

I made a shaker card out of one of the project life cards in the Bliss package from my Mind's Eye.

This is one of my favorite photos from the ceremony. Because of the wide angle, you can see Bentley resting quietly to the right. I printed it 5x7 and then cropped out some of the sides so it ends up being about 4.75" x 4.75" and I love that it shows the rafters and the lighting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

supplies
cut file: Paper Issues (Wedding Lights)
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Metallic Mess; Rustic Retreat)
cardstock: Core'Dinations 
patterned paper: Photo Play (We Do); Glitz Design (Hello Friend)
stickers, chipboard, journal card: My Mind's Eye (Bliss)

0 comments: