One of my cousins got engaged this year and I took one of her engagement photos off of Facebook to scrapbook.
I don't know how I never knew about the My Mind's Eye Bliss collection! I just saw a haul video on You Tube last week where someone was sharing the chipboard stickers and I had a moment. Like I just got married.... I need this line. It's so pretty and perfect. So I immediately ordered some stuff from A Cherry on Top.
This page is based on the October sketch from Paper Issues. I love a good grid design :)
I've had that pink heart paper in my stash forever. Finally found a good layout for it :)
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper: American Crafts (Fine & Dandy by Dear Lizzy)
cardstock: Bazzill
embellishments: My Mind's Eye (Bliss)
mixed media: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold); Shimmerz (Pink o de Mayo);
washi: Heidi Swapp
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Metallic Mess)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment