Tuesday, November 6, 2018

family.

I got the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection this week and I was dying to use it! This is the second page I've made today. This one is inspired by this month's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy.

This summer I asked Paper Issues to make some wedding cut files for me to use to scrap our wedding and this is one! The CVS papers are super thick so I actually cut this one with the 'coverstock' setting. I may try using this setting on some other of the more intricate cut files I have because my Silhouette seems to struggle with anything intricate.

Also, I'm not sure if this was intentional or if ya'll are aware, but the Pick Your Plum sequin mix from Spiegelmom Scraps matches this collection perfectly! So of course I had to make a little shaker for this page. Not affiliated in any way - just wanted to share! :)

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: