This is our challenge this month and I've made some adjustments. Firstly, I scrapped 8.5x11 size and really enjoyed it. Secondly, I rotated the sketch on the left and used the strips of paper horizontally instead of vertically as shown in the sketch.
So this is what my inspiration looks like, if that's helpful.
Here's my page:
I started with the cut file and knew I wanted to expand it across the two photos. I chose the photo placement from the right sketch. Then I layered the paper strips as I mentioned above. For my finishing touch, I added some pennant and banner cardstock stickers.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
papers, die cuts, stickers: Bella Blvd (Island Escape)
cardstock stickers: My Mind's Eye (Palm Beach); Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes Shine)
cut file: The Cut Shoppe
ink: Tim Holtz distress inks (Peacock Feathers; Broken China)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment