Friday, November 2, 2018
our vows.
Do you ever have an idea in your mind and you get to make it actually work?! That's what happened here!
I wanted to turn our vows into a cut file. I had no idea if this would work, but this is what I did. I typed our vows in a Word document, then took a screen shot. I opened that file up in Paint, cropped it, and saved it as a .png file. Then I opened that in my Silhouette and cut it out.
It actually took two tries and I had to adjust my cutting settings. I don't love this font, but the scripty font I wanted to use was too delicate. Overall, I'm super excited that I got this to work because I really wanted to include our vows in our scrapbook.
I was making this page to for the November 'winged things' challenge at Paper Issues so I added the butterflies. I found that I actually have a few stickers that are birds and butterflies and I probably will not use any of them.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
patterned paper:
stickers: Prima (Amelia Rose)
flair: Scrappin' Happy Studio
rhinestones: Kaiser Scrapbook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment