I'm sharing my second design team page for Spiegelmom Scraps today! This is another 8.5x11 page for my brother's album. This was a gift I gave him and his fiancee for Christmas this year and they loved it.
These photos are from an Alaskan cruise he and his girlfriend took a couple years ago. I found this mountain cut file at Paper Issues and I thought it was perfect for these photos. I added some "snow" sequins to the peaks using Earthy Treasure sequin mix from Spiegelmom Scraps.
This background pattern paper reminded me of mountains with the triangle print, but it was a little too bold so I smeared some white acrylic paint on the background to tone it down.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Earthy Treasure)
patterned paper: Pink Paislee (Pick Me Up)
stickers: Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); American Crafts Thickers (High Five)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment