Sunday, January 13, 2019

grateful.

A wedding page!

I haven't played with my Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection in weeks and I was going through withdrawal.  I found a wedding photo I haven't scrapped yet and used this cut file from Elle's Studio. I filled it with one of the January sequin releases from Spiegelmom Scraps, I Love You More. This sequin mix is SO so cute with all those little hearts.

This page was inspired by the January Let's Get Sketchy sketch.
Thanks for looking!

supplies
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (I Love You More)
patterned paper, die cuts: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Midnight)
cut file: Elle's Studio
flair: Scrappin Happy Studio
foam Thickers: Hannah


12 comments:

Bethany.Roisland said...

LOVE what you did with the hearts and sequins! Fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Oh how completely gorgeous! I loooove the soft quality of your layout and I love how you have worked with the sketch!
Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Natsuko said...

Beautiful layout with gorgeous details! Love the shaker hearts! Thank you for joining us at LGS❤️

Astrid Zwaan said...

Love the soft tones of your layout, the shakers hart is amazing!! thanks for joining us at LGS!

CathQuillScrap said...

Love your layout Ashley... soooo pretty. Thanks for playing along with Lets Get Sketchy

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Love the shaker! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow stunning take on the challenge. Love the beautiful papers and how you created the hearts. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Lori said...

This layout is beautiful, Ashley! Love those papers and your shaker hearts. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LGS! -Lori DT

Ayaka (be.COLORful.nyc) said...

Great idea! Love that you have sequins inside the heart shaped cut file💖

Taru Jehkonen said...

So many lovely details. Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Let´s Get Sketchy!

Mandy said...

Great take on this month's sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS

craftybyfirna said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You did great with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!