Hi Unity friends!
Today my 8.5 x 11 layout features one stamp that really steals the show. I love this sofa stamp that's in the November 2010 Kit of the Month. It is old, but still available on the Unity web site. There are a lot of fun sentiments in this kit as well.
I inked my sofa stamp was with VersaFine Tuxedo Black and then fussy cut it. I considered paper piecing the pillows with patterned papers, but didn't this time. Fussy cutting is a great way to really make your stamped image pop on your page.
Thanks for looking!
supplies
stamp: Unity Stamp Co (Nov 2010 Kit of the Month: Picture Perfect)
patterned paper, stickers: Carta Bella (Welcome Home)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Hi Ashley - your layout is not appearing on the post ... looking forward to seeing it!! :-)
Another great layout! You're giving me all kinds if inspiration! 😊
Great layout. The sofa stamp is perfect and I like the floral background.
I think you made the right choice by not paper piecing the sofa pillows. It looks fabulous with the busy dp in the BG. This is lovely.
Love that couch stamp!
Lovely layout, it's so cute. Love the sofa stamp.
I love this page with the adorable couch and house plant! Thank you for the inspiration.
Great layout today, beautiful stamp choices
It's nice seeing how others use stamps that are not the usual flowers/hearts, etc. Thanks for the ideas!!
Another great layout. Love the sofa stamps. Very fun and unique.
What a wonderful layout. I like the barn door effect along with the comforts of home like the sofa.
Super cute! The designer paper reminds me of my Grandma's wallpaper in her kitchen! 😂
--Phaline Mays
Post a Comment