Monday, January 21, 2019

May the Joys of Winter... [Sum More Fun Stamps guest designing]

Hello again! Today I'm sharing a second card I've made for my guest design month at Sum More Fun Stamps. I'm using the Winter Heart and Sole clear photopolymer stamp set. There are some punny sentiments in this set so I wanted to use one of those.

I used a blending tool with some distress ink to create my background and then just splattered some water on it to create an oxidized look. Then I added some black ink splatters just for contrast.

I stamped the snow shows with VersaMark and heat embossed them. After I fussy cut them, I added them to my card base with foam adhesive. My sentiment was heat embossed with the same fine detail black embossing powder.

Thanks for looking!

I have a coupon code to share with you! Use code ONEFORYOU for 10% off your order!

supplies
ink: Tim Holtz distress oxide (worn lipstick)
mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (black velvet) 
embossing powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle (EP171 black detail)

0 comments: