Tuesday, February 5, 2019

moments.

Lots of Elle's Studio on this page. I've been going through my stash and also re-doing some older pages. When I say older, I mean I made these pages originally like 16 years ago. Which sounds crazy. Because I'm not even that old.


I don't recommend re-doing pages. It's counterproductive. But sometimes I just feel like it. So this page was inspired by the February sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. It was kind of difficult to turn this into an 8.5x11 size page and the photos are bad quality because they're from 2003.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Brenshevia said...

Love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us here at LGS!

Natsuko said...

I sometimes re-do my pages so I know what you mean! Great take on the sketch, and thank you for playing along at LGS❤️

Bethany.Roisland said...

We all have those counterproductive moments don't we?! ;) I'm glad you decided to join us at LGS this month! Your page turned out great!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

You've done a great job with our sketch - and I do love the pops of colour against the Black and White palette.
Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

CathQuillScrap said...

Silly question buy why are you redoing layouts?

I look back at my old ones and love to see where I was and how my style has changed.

Love your take on the sketch though... great work Ashley. Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.

Ayaka (be.COLORful.nyc) said...

Very nice family photos!!! Love that you made this layout on 8.5 x11 page!

Lori said...

Way to go turning the sketch into an 8.5x11 layout - it looks great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great family photos! Love your layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Mandy said...

Great take on the sketch.Thank you so much for joining us at LGS

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at LGS!!

etsuko kishimura said...

Very neat and nice layout!
Thank you for joining us at LGS!

craftybyfirna said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!