Sunday, March 31, 2019

Growing in Unity Blog Hop!


Hey Unity friends! Thanks for hopping over to see my page today. I made a Valentine's page with the December 2018 Kit of the Month.


I have quite a bit of the Midnight collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio left and their newest release is on its way to me now, so I used my Midnight stash for this page. It's lovely!

I used Distress Oxide ink in Worn Lipstick and repeated the 'be mine' stamp behind my cut file. I chose the pink ink because I didn't want it to stand out too much from my background. I thought another color would detract from my photo. I also added the sentiment 'flowers bloom in my heart for you' right below my photo. I thought that sentiment was perfect for this page.

Thanks for looking!

For the blog hop order:


 

20 comments:

stamping sue said...

This is a lovely layout.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Kim Marie said...

Simple and sweet. Quite lovely :)

Proberts said...

This is simply beautiful! Great work!

Crafty Deb said...

What a pretty page! Great work!

Rachel Duong said...

I love that you scrapbook and show us how stamps can be used in other ways than cards. I have yet to enter the scrapbook world! Your layout is pretty with the hearts and the beautiful flowers.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty Valentine page! I love the repeated 'be mine' stamp behind the hearts!

Holly McGee said...

Love the subtlety of the stamped words in this background. Wonderful use of stamps on a scrapbook layout.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty! I love the background with the very subtle word stamping, and how that flower stands right out! Beautifully done!!!

Glennis F said...

Fabulous page - the colours are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of your layout - beautiful.x

Linda Dicks said...

Beautiful card. Simple but amazing

Kellylee said...

Sweet. Delightful.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

The Unity sentiment was perfect for your layout! Thanks for sharing your project with us today!

Ronda said...

Really pretty! I love (just about!) anything with hearts on it!

Cindy Trudeau said...

Nice!!!

Sandra said...

Such a pretty page!! love it!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a gorgeous Valentine's page! Love it! xxx

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like all of the hearts.

Theresa said...

lovely layout with a very CAS feel to it, Theresa xx

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful page! Great design!