The Scrap the Boys challenge this month is Let's Eat Cake. I combined this challenge with the single page sketch challenge at Stick It Down.
I found these photos of my brother's first birthday and thought they would be perfect. I did this page in 8.5x11 sizes because my older layouts are in an 8.5x11 size album. It was a little difficult to fit three photos on the page, especially because these photos were taken in the '80s and the color and quality is not the best.
I did a stash busting page here with lots of Elle's Studio bits and random pieces from my stash. I chose the Boyish Charm sequins for this age because I love the blue.
Spiegelmom Scraps is the sponsor this month at Stick It Down. You have the opportunity to win a $20 shop credit!
Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
This is a beautiful layout! Love how you scrapped old photos! Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
What a sweet face! Love the bowtie and bling . . . thanks for joining us at STB!
These photos are absolutely adorable! I love the page you created with them. It's fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!
I enjoy seeing older photos scrapped and your page is a delight. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.
Awesome pics! Takes me back!! Great page! Thanks for joining us at STB :)
What an amazing cake! I love seeing old photos scrapped, great job preserving the memory. Thanks for playing at STB.
Post a Comment