Tuesday, April 16, 2019

my heart [Guest Designing at Die Cuttin' Divas].


Hello! I was fortunate to guest design for Die Cuttin' Divas last year and I'm thrilled to be guest designing this year too! Our topic this time is animal cruelty.

This is my boy at my wedding last August. He was our 'dog of honor' and he did amazing! I love this black and white photo of him. He looks so elegant :)

I used two cut files on this page, both are free at Paper Issues. I used some sequins to fill in the heart in my title. I just applied multi medium matte and then sprinkled some sequins on top. Thanks for looking!

supplies
patterned paper, embellishments: Cocoa Vanilla Studio (Happiness)
cut files: heart and title
sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps (Aquatini Dreams)

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Layout!!! Congrats on being this weeks Guest Designer over at Die Cuttin Divas! :)

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Your layout is beautiful. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie